Team Building Escape Room PackageThe Bonds team building group has their own facility for providing professional team bonding events. Our facility includes 9 different types of special rooms, created with particular socialization needs in mind. We register your team for one of these rooms that will create situations for them to work together to solve the clues and escape from the room.The event can also come as a package with pizzas, beverages with a one hour meeting room before or after your experience!
Our NEW team building package: MORNING POWER!This event was created for the right way for a team building day to start:EARLY. This is available from 6 a.m. in our amazing VIP suites where your team will definitely get the best breakfast and lots of fun in one of our team building room activities and will set the right mood for all day before your work hours start. . – Continental OR Hot Breakfast with tea and coffee (RSVP catering) – 1 hour of 1 or 2 escape rooms (depending on the size of the group) – 1 hour in our VIP room – Prize (team building photo gift of the group)
Team Building Workshop PackagesThis program includes one of our Team building room games and a one hour workshop in our meeting room. This workshop is lead by a professional business coach with more than ten years of experience working in the field. We created this program because tests show that the education part works better when it comes with some game activity.
Types of our Workshops
Phone Sales WorkshopIn this workshop, topics that will be discussed include:
- How your team could improve their phone skills
- How you can transform phone calls into real money
- How to overcome phone call anxiety
- How to turn irate callers into raving fans
Team Building WorkshopIn this workshop, topics that will be discussed include:
- How to achieve production and support within a team
- How to drive effective communication within the team
- How to reach a team goal
- How to deal with internal conflict
- How to show respect for your fellow teammates
Time Management WorkshopIn this workshop, topics that will be discussed include:
- What is Time Management?
- How to prioritize tasks for an efficient schedule
- How to effectively plan and prioritize
- How to identify the virtues that make an effective work week
- How to analyze personal effectiveness
- How to utilize the tools of self-control